- Multi-Seat gaming: HowTo
- SoftXpand does not only SAVE you cash, now it EARNS you cash!
- SoftXpand @ Home: the ultimate tool for gamer-couples
- SoftXpand @ Home: story of Cody from USA
- No more kids fighting over the computer - the story of Yair @ MiniFrame
- SoftXpand at home: the story of Miguel from Mexico
- SoftXpand for Home Users
The CVBT (Center for Vocational Building Technology) is a non-profit organization, based in one of the poorest regions of North-Eastern Thailand. The CVBT has been researching, developing and disseminating technologies aimed at improving villagers livelihoods.
The CVBT receives interns each year who help to design tools and equipment for villagers, using CAD tools such as Inventor Professional.
Says Geoffrey Wheeler, director of CVBT:
"The CVBT had only one slow computer for the interns to use to design. By upgrading to a new computer and SoftXpand 2011 we can now let 4 engineering interns use AutoDesk's powerful (and RAM and CPU hungry) Inventor Professional - at the same time with no noticeable affect on performance. Your software is very useful for us."
Computer Specifications used for the design desk:
- Motherboard: ASUS P8H61-M LE
CPU: Intel Core i5 2450 @ 3.10 GHz
- On-Board Graphics: Intel HD 2500Graphics
- Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD6670
- Hard Drive for OS: 120GB SSD
- HDD for work files: Western Digital
- RAM: 8GB